When skin is damaged, it produces a protein called “epidermal growth factor” to heal itself. The Skin’s Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF-DNA) is the same protein that the skin makes to heal itself when you have a bleeding cut, as opposed to a paper cut where no bleeding happens, and no immediate healing process takes place. These formulations help the skin to recover and rebuild by providing some of the raw materials to accelerate new cell growth without causing added stress to the skin.
This rich but lightweight, daily EGF-DNA Recovery Creme contains important proteins, DNA and Epidermal Growth Factors plus Botanical Essences, to aid in the quick turnover of cells. EGF-DNA Recovery Creme helps the skin to recover and rebuild by providing some of the raw materials to accelerate new cell growth without causing added stress to the skin.
- Helps regeneration, reduction of inflammation and produces supplement support for quick healing
- This natural moisturizing crème contains ingredients essential for all skin types
- Helps prevent dryness
- Enhances elasticity
- Helps correct mutations in damaged cells
- Assists in correcting any excess pigment formation in new skin
- Most importantly supports your skin’s normal immune function and hormonal balance